Our Response to Coronavirus
Our showrooms have now re-opened for sales and design consultations but, for health and safety reasons, by appointment only.
Our priority is to ensure that your visit to a showroom is enjoyable and safe. With these aims in mind, we have introduced new measures in response to the latest public health guidelines which are described in our brief safety video below. We invite you to please view our video ahead of a visit.
The measures we have taken are summarised as follows:
- Strict limits on the number of people in each showroom at any one time.
- Sanitisation stations at regular intervals.
- Personal protective equipment available at each sanitisation station, including face coverings and disposable gloves.
- Social distancing floor markers and signage throughout.
- Presentation tables equipped with separate screen monitors so that you and your sales consultant can view plans at a safe distance. As an added safety precaution, there will also be a dividing Perspex screen between you both.
- Frequent disinfecting of surfaces and handled products throughout the day.
- Any payment will be taken by contactless payment methods only.
Each showroom has been individually risk assessed ahead of re-opening. Please read the full Risk Assessment for our Waterloo showroom here.
We will reserve two hours for each appointment. To minimise face-to-face contact, we will aim to finalise the details of your bathroom design and product preferences with you during your meeting, so that follow up meetings can be online or by telephone, if needed.
Appointments can be booked using our online form, or by emailing or telephoning your nearest showroom. Alternatively, if you have any questions, our Customer Services team is available to help - please call us on 0345 600 1950 or email email@example.com.
We hope to see you soon.