Please read below our latest update on our approach to COVID-19. Our priority is safeguarding the health of our employees and of all visitors to our business while continuing to serve our customers effectively.
Our website, sales consultants and bathroom designers are all working as normally as current restrictions allow. Bathroom projects can be discussed, even finalised, through our specialist telephone sales consultants, by virtual consultations and even by e-mail correspondence, if face to face consultations remain limited.
Our clearance centre, selling end of stock lines at exceptional prices, continues to operate from Waterloo. We continue to take orders, to offer a click and collect capability, and to make contactless deliveries, nationwide and overseas. We hold significant levels of “in stock” products from our main European manufacturers and of our own exclusive ranges, and all our suppliers are manufacturing and delivering to us as normal.
Access to our showrooms is now by appointment only, for essential sales and design consultations and to finalise product selections, observing public health guidelines on sanitising and social distancing. Visitor numbers to showrooms for essential consultations are limited and controlled. Sales consultants and designers are always available by telephone and e-mail and for virtual consultations at any stage of your bathroom project.
Appointments can be booked using our online form, or by emailing or telephoning your nearest showroom. Virtual consultations are also available, if you prefer.
Please read the following safety guidelines below; our compliance is confirmed in a signed statement here.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, however mild, or are in a household where someone has symptoms, please do not leave home but instead call to re-arrange any appointment.
- We request that you attend the appointment with no more than one other adult, either your trade professional adviser, or your partner. We regret that children will not be allowed into the showroom until Covid-related restrictions have been lifted.
- Your sales or design consultant will meet you at the showroom entrance and will accompany you while you are in the showroom. Please wear a mask while in the showroom, and do ask our sales or design consultants to wear face masks too.
- When you arrive at the showroom, please wash your hands and dispose of the paper hand towel in the lidded bin provided or use our anti-viral sanitising gel.
- We have installed Sanitising Stations throughout the showroom, with face coverings, anti-viral gels, anti-viral hand wipes and gloves. Please use whichever of these you need.
- We will reserve two hours for your appointment. To minimise face-to-face contact, we will aim to finalise the details of your bathroom design and product preferences with you at this meeting, so follow up meetings can be online or by telephone meetings, if these are needed.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines during your visit; and please wear a face mask.
- We accept that first-hand inspection is the best way to properly experience a product’s quality. Please feel free to do so, but we respectfully request that if you touch any products you should please say which to your consultant; he/she will wipe them with anti-viral wipes so they are safe for our next customer.
- We have set up safe presentation areas:
- These are clearly marked by tape on the floor.
- At our clients’ discretion, Perspex screens are available for use in any presentation.
- In addition, you will have access to your own monitor. The consultant will use his/her laptop to show you any product information or images on your monitor.
- If you need to use the toilet during your visit, your consultant will lead you to the customer toilet. There are separate, sanitising guidelines in each toilet.
- Any payment will be taken by contactless payment methods.
If you have any questions, our Customer Services team is available to help - please call us on 0345 600 1950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please stay safe and well, and we thank you for your continued support.