Our showrooms are now open by appointment, with sanitising and social distancing measures in place.
Appointments or virtual consultations can be booked using our online form, or by emailing or telephoning your nearest showroom. Alternatively, if you have any questions, our Customer Services team is available to help - please call us on 0345 600 1950 or email email@example.com.
Our priority is to ensure that your visit to our showroom is enjoyable and safe, for you and our colleagues. With these aims in mind, please read the following guidelines below; these are confirmed in a signed statement here.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, however mild, or are in a household where someone has symptoms, please do not leave home but instead call to re-arrange any appointment.
- We request that you attend the appointment with no more than one other adult, either your trade professional adviser, or your partner. We regret that children will not be allowed into the showroom until Covid-related restrictions have been lifted.
- Your sales or design consultant will meet you at the showroom entrance and will accompany you while you are in the showroom. Please wear a mask while in the showroom.
- When you arrive at the showroom, please wash your hands and dispose of the paper hand towel in the lidded bin provided or use our anti-viral sanitising gel.
- We have installed Sanitising Stations throughout the showroom, with face coverings, anti-viral gels, anti-viral hand wipes and gloves. Please use whichever of these you need.
- We will reserve two hours for your appointment. To minimise face-to-face contact, we will aim to finalise the details of your bathroom design and product preferences with you at this meeting, so follow up meetings can be online or by telephone meetings, if these are needed.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines during your visit; and please wear a face mask.
- We accept that first-hand inspection is the best way to properly experience a product’s quality. Please feel free to do so, but we respectfully request that if you touch any products you should please say which to your consultant; he/she will wipe them with anti-viral wipes so they are safe for our next customer.
- We have set up safe presentation areas:
- These are clearly marked by tape on the floor.
- We have installed Perspex screens on each presentation table to separate you from your consultant.
- In addition, you will have access to your own monitor. The consultant will use his/her laptop to show you any product information or images on your monitor.
- If you need to use the toilet during your visit, your consultant will lead you to the customer toilet. There are separate, sanitising guidelines in each toilet.
- Any payment will be taken by contactless payment methods.
Thank you for your co-operation; and we very much hope you have an enjoyable and constructive visit.