Please read below our latest update on our approach to COVID-19. Our priority is safeguarding the health of our employees and of all visitors to our business while continuing to serve our customers effectively.
Our website, sales consultants and bathroom designers are all working as normally as current restrictions allow. Bathroom projects can be discussed and finalised through face-to-face consultations in showrooms, via our specialist telephone sales consultants, by virtual consultations and even by e-mail correspondence.
Our showrooms are now open for appointments and browsing, observing public health guidelines on sanitising and social distancing. Sales consultants and designers are always available by telephone and e-mail and for virtual consultations at any stage of your bathroom project.
Appointments can be booked using our online form, or by emailing or telephoning your nearest showroom.
Please read the following safety guidelines below. Our compliance is confirmed in a signed statement here.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, however mild, or are in a household where someone has symptoms, please do not leave home but instead call to re-arrange any appointment.
- We request that you attend any appointment with no more than one other adult, either your trade professional adviser, or your partner. We regret that children will not be allowed into the showroom until COVID-related restrictions have been lifted.
- When you arrive at the showroom, please wash your hands and dispose of the paper hand towel in the lidded bin provided.
- At the entrance, and at various other locations in the showroom, we have installed Sanitising Stations with face coverings, anti-viral gels, anti-viral hand wipes and gloves. Please use whichever of these you need.
- Your sales or design consultant will meet you at the showroom entrance and will accompany you while you are in the showroom.
- We will reserve two hours for your appointment. To minimise face-to-face contact, we will aim to finalise the details of your bathroom design and product preferences with you at this meeting, so that any follow up meetings can be online or by telephone meetings.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines during your visit and please wear a mask while you are in the showroom.
- We accept that first-hand inspection is the best way to properly experience a product’s quality. Please feel free to do so, but we respectfully request that if you touch any products you should please say which to your consultant; he/she will wipe them with anti-viral wipes so that they are safe for our next customer.
- We have set up safe presentation areas:
- These are clearly marked by tape on the floor.
- We have installed Perspex screens on each presentation table to separate you from your consultant.
- If you need to use the toilet during your visit, your consultant will lead you there.. There are separate, sanitising guidelines in each toilet.
- Any payment will be taken by contactless payment methods.
If you have any questions, our Customer Services team is available to help - please call us on 0345 600 1950 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to being of service.