C.P. Hart is supporting the Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal – please get involved
The invasion of Ukraine is threatening the lives and livelihoods of people across the country. More than a million and a half have fled their homes. Leaving behind jobs, belongings and loved ones, they need shelter, food and water.
Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) charities and their local partners are in Ukraine and across the border in neighbouring countries. They’re working to meet the immediate needs of all people fleeing with food, water, health assistance, protection, and trauma care.
We cannot think of a better cause to support.
We are asking for your help to raise money for all those affected.
To put your donations in perspective, £30 could provide essential hygiene supplies for three people for one month, £50 could provide blankets for 4 families to keep them warm, £100 could provide emergency food for two families for one month.
To make our donation as significant as possible, C.P. Hart’s shareholders will match colleague, supplier, and customer donations up to £25,000, between now and 30th June.
Suppliers, customers, and colleagues may donate via the link below:
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE
Donations will help towards:
- Clean water, emergency shelter, food, health assistance, sanitation and hygiene, protection, and trauma counselling.
- Food security: Members and their local partners will deliver food.
- Water sanitation and hygiene: Given severe water shortages from the intensified fighting, priorities will include the provision of equipment to restore water supply to health facilities, provision of water to hospitals to keep services running, set up of water points to provide collectable water for affected communities and provision of hygiene kits.
- Health: Members and their local partners will provide support to the weakened health infrastructure. Priority activities will include support to hospitals and primary health care facilities with medicines and medical equipment and provision of first aid to the injured.
- Protection: This will focus on mental health and psychosocial support services and psychological first aid.
- Winterisation: Essential household items/kits will be distributed to displaced households. Kits will include warm clothes, blankets, and shoes.
Thank you for your support.