Hansgrohe has introduced the Raindance Select hand shower, which delivers a unique and supremely pleasurable showering experience at the touch of a button. The innovative Select function allows you to switch back and forth between three different jets quickly and easily: RainAir (soft), CaresseAir (massaging) and Mix (the best of both). Available in highly-polished chrome or in a two-colour design with a white/chrome finish.
- Spray pattern: RainAir (rain jet enriched with air), Rain, WhirlAir (massage spray)
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- Shower head: 120mm
- Pivot connectors prevent hose from tangling
- 90° position adjustable slider, pivots left and right, up and down
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- Maximum flow rate 15 litres a minute at 3 bar
- Raindance Select E 120 3 jet hand shower
- Unica'S Puro wall bar 650mm or 900mm
- Isiflex shower hose 1.60m
- Casetta'E soap dish
German brassware manufacturers Hansgrohe are true innovators within the bathroom industry, and have a reputation amongst professionals for quality and reliability. They habitually call on the services of some of the world’s most acclaimed designers, such as Philippe Starck and Patricia Urquiola, to create new and exciting products.
Clean with warm soapy water followed by rinsing with clean water and drying with a soft cloth. All finishes are vulnerable to acid attack and some strong substances such as household cleaners or disinfectants can cause surfaces to go black or peel.