Your morning routine will be revitalised with Hansgrohe’s invigorating Rain jet spray. The flowing shape of the large shower head makes Croma showers particularly elegant. Not only does the shower look good but also, thanks to Hansgrohe QuickClean, it is really easy to clean. The maximum flow rate is 17 l/min at 3 bar water pressure, and the Hansgrohe Croma 100 Vario hand shower works in combination with a continuous flow heater. What’s more, the safety stop at 40°C helps to avoid scalding if fluctuations in water flow occur.
· Shower head size: 160mm
· Shower arm length: 270mm
· Overhead shower angle adjustable
· Spray pattern: Rain
· Flow rate: 17 l/min at 3 bar
· QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
· Thermostat Ecostat Comfort
· Safety stop at 40°C
· Adjustable hot water limitation
· Height-adjustable hand shower holder
· Croma 160 1jet overhead shower with swivel joint
· Croma 100 Vario hand shower
· Isiflex shower hose 1.60m
German brassware manufacturers Hansgrohe are true innovators within the bathroom industry, and have a reputation amongst professionals for quality and reliability. They habitually call on the services of some of the world’s most acclaimed designers, such as Philippe Starck and Patricia Urquiola, to create new and exciting products.
Clean with warm soapy water followed by rinsing with clean water and drying with a soft cloth. All finishes are vulnerable to acid attack and some strong substances such as household cleaners or disinfectants can cause surfaces to go black or peel.