All our delivery providers are now working to contactless delivery methods as standard. If you have any questions at all, please call our Customer Services team on 0345 600 1950 or email us at email@example.com.
Free Online Delivery
No matter the quantity or size of your order, we are happy to despatch it to you completely free of charge if your delivery address is within mainland England, Wales or Scotland.
From the moment you place your order with C.P. Hart, our dedicated showroom team will track the order through to delivery. The team will ensure you are aware of any delivery requirements, such as access and unloading. We will give you a four-hour time slot for delivery.
We have our own fleet of C.P. Hart van’s and lorries along with vetted delivery contractors, so we retain complete control of this process. We may require further assistance when unloading your goods, in this case we will discuss this requirement in advance with you or your contractor.
Please ensure that there is always a team onsite to receive your delivery.
*Please note that the delivery availability is dependant on your location within the UK.
C.P. Hart offers international delivery wherever possible.
Please talk to us about your requirements. Normally we will produce an estimate of delivery costs by your preferred method, or suggest other options.
Occasionally we are limited by size, weight or insurance cover, but we will explore all possible alternatives with you first.
1. What happens after I place my delivery online?
Once you’ve placed an order with C.P. Hart, you will receive a phone call within 3 working days to confirm a delivery date.
2. Can I change items on my order online?
If you wish to make changes to an order you’ve already placed, you can do so by calling the sales team on 08458 731 121, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If some of my items are out of stock, what happens with the rest of my order?
We will wait until all items are in stock to dispatch your order.
- You have the right to cancel the contract for internet or telephone-based sales at any time up to 14 working days after receipt of delivery of the goods by notifying us by email.
- If you cancel the contract and the goods have already been despatched, you must return them to us in saleable condition in the original packaging, at the address stated within the Returns Policy at your own expense and risk.
- On receipt of the goods, we will refund the cost of the goods to the original payment method. Refunds will not be made for goods that show signs of attempted installation, whether or not in original packaging. If the goods have not yet been despatched, we will cancel your order and refund the cost of the goods to the original payment method immediately
Tel: 0345 873 1100