All our delivery providers are now working to contactless delivery methods as standard. If you have any questions at all, please call our Customer Services team on 0345 600 1950 or email us at [email protected].
From the moment you place your order with C.P. Hart, our dedicated showroom team will track the order through to delivery. The team will ensure you are aware of any delivery requirements, such as access, unloading, and kerbside delivery in the case of a large order. We will give you a four-hour time slot for delivery.
We have our own fleet of C.P. Hart vans and lorries along with vetted delivery contractors, so we retain complete control of this process. We may require further assistance when unloading your goods, in this case, we will discuss this requirement in advance with you or your contractor.
Please ensure that there is always a team onsite to receive your delivery.
Real-Time Delivery Updates
Customers will receive real-time delivery updates for all orders delivered on C.P. Hart vehicles.
Please note: this does not apply to orders delivered by courier or other 3rd parties. If your order is being delivered outside of London and the Home Counties, a third-party logistics company will likely be used.
Online Delivery Charges
All online orders over £500 will be delivered free of charge. The below prices refer to online deliveries for mainland UK only, please get in touch with us if your delivery address is elsewhere and we can produce an estimate of costs.
|Extra large items||£44.95|
The estimated delivery time for in stock items is 2-5 days. Please note that the delivery availability is dependent on your location within the UK.
We are now offering a collection service for online orders from the following address, between the hours of 9.00am-5.30pm:
Crossways Business Park
Please specify at the time of ordering with your sales contact, or call our Direct Sales team on 0345 873 1100 to order and/or arrange a collection time slot.
C.P. Hart offers international delivery wherever possible.
Please talk to us about your requirements. Normally we will produce an estimate of delivery costs by your preferred method, or suggest other options.
Occasionally we are limited by size, weight or insurance cover, but we will explore all possible alternatives with you first.
1. What happens after I place my delivery online?
Once you’ve placed an order with C.P. Hart, you will receive a phone call within 3 working days to confirm a delivery date.
2. Can I change items on my order online?
If you wish to make changes to an order you’ve already placed, you can do so by calling the sales team on 08458 731 121, or emailing [email protected].
3. If some of my items are out of stock, what happens with the rest of my order?
We will wait until all items are in stock to dispatch your order.
- You have the right to cancel the contract for internet or telephone-based sales at any time up to 14 working days after receipt of delivery of the goods by notifying us via email at [email protected]. Your email will be responded to within 3 working days.
- If the goods have not yet been despatched, we will cancel your order and refund the cost of the goods to the original payment method.
- If you cancel the contract and the goods have already been despatched, you must return them to us in saleable condition in the original packaging with a copy of the sales order and a returns number included, at your own expense and risk. We recommend using a recorded mail service to help minimise the risk. Please return the goods to the following address:
Web Sales Returns
Unit 40 Charles Park
Crossways Business Park
- On receipt of the goods, we will refund the cost of the goods to the original payment method within 7-10 working days. Refunds will not be made for goods that show signs of attempted installation, whether or not in original packaging.
- Please note: we do not offer a collections service for internet or telephone-based order returns.
Tel: 0345 873 1100
E-mail: [email protected]