Warehouse Operative – 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Dartford, Kent DA2 6QA
C.P. Hart is a privately-owned company that has specialised in luxury bathrooms for over 80 years and is the UK’s leading supplier of designer and luxury bathrooms. Due to our continued success, we are looking for 4 Warehouse Operatives for a 3-month fixed term contract.
To support the warehouse operations and to comply with company procedures and standards.
- Picking and packing goods.
- Scanning and sorting goods.
- General warehouse upkeep.
- Banding/wrapping goods.?
You will ideally have experience working within a warehouse environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- A flexible, friendly approach.
- A team working and can-do attitude.
- Initiative, an eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Excellent communication skills, speed, and accuracy.
- Forklift experience - desirable.
- H&S awareness.
Department & location
You will be working with a great team at our Distribution Centre, Dartford, Kent DA2 6QA, Monday to Friday 40hrs per week – no weekend working.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at email@example.com.