Technical Services Advisor – Dartford
Location: Head Office, Dartford DA2 6QA
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market-leading service and standards. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Technical Services Advisor.
To solve problems with products purchased from C.P. Hart, supporting the aftersales team.
- Promptly respond to customer and sales staff telephone and email enquiries.
- Conduct all telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner in line with CP Hart’s values.
- Use questioning to understand customer needs.
- Solve problems through communication with suppliers and other C.P. Hart departments.
- Develop relationships with suppliers to achieve the best outcomes for C.P. Hart customer queries.
- Use product knowledge to understand and solve product queries.
- Support installers with advice on fitting products purchased from C.P. Hart.
- Assess products in the C.P. Hart warehouse to solve technical problems.
- Make decisions on when site investigation and repair visits are required.
- Accurately record all customer and supplier communications on a database.
- Work with colleagues in different departments to improve the C.P. Hart product offering.
- Understand and maintain statistical data on the performance of the technical and aftersales team.
- To continually develop technical product knowledge of the C.P. Hart range and the bathroom industry to answer customer enquiries.
You will ideally have experience working within a luxury bathroom retail environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- Good telephone manners
- Knowledge of bathroom products
- Previous experience of supporting customers with technical help
- Passion to help people
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover
- Training and qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as the Christmas Party and team lunches
- Staff discount
You will be working with a great team at our Head Office in Dartford, DA2 6QA
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at email@example.com.