Technical Services Advisor
Location: Head Office, Dartford, DA2 6QA
C.P. Hart is a privately-owned company that has specialised in luxury bathrooms for over 75 years and is the UK’s leading supplier of designer and luxury bathrooms. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Technical Services Advisor.
To solve problems with products purchased from C.P. Hart.
- Promptly respond to customer and sales staff telephone and email enquiries.
- Conduct all telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Use questioning to understand customer needs.
- Solve problems through communication with suppliers and other C.P. Hart departments.
- Develop relationships with suppliers to achieve best outcomes for C.P. Hart customer queries.
- Use product knowledge to understand and solve product queries.
- Support installers with advice on fitting products purchased from C.P. Hart.
- Assess products in the C.P. Hart warehouse to solve technical problems.
- Make decisions on when site investigation and repair visits are required.
- Accurately record all customer and supplier communications on a database.
- Use inhouse systems to find information including, products, delivery dates, purchase orders and customer contact details.
- Process orders, spares orders and collect/replaces.
- Work with colleagues in different departments to improve the C.P. Hart product offering.
- Understand and maintain statistical data on the performance of the Technical team.
- To continually develop technical product knowledge of CP Hart range and the bathroom industry as a whole so as to answer customer enquiries.
You will ideally have experience working within a bathroom retail environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- Good telephone manner.
- Knowledge of bathroom products.
- Previous experience of supporting customers with technical help.
- Passion to help people.
- Competence in Microsoft Office.
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover
- Training, Qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as Christmas Party, Team Lunches
- Staff Discount
Department & location
You will be working with a great team at our Head Office in Dartford DA2 6QA.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at email@example.com.