Showroom Sales Manager
Location: Fulham, London
Hours: Monday – Saturday, 09:00 – 17:30, with one day off in the week
The key to the role is to achieve sales targets at the required margin whilst supplying the customer with an inspirational service:
- Meet personal and team sales and margin targets.
- Assist the Showroom Director with regular reporting on personal and showroom team sales as directed, against defined KPIs to include health and safety, sales and margin, account opening, customer service, penetration of own brand, and other high-margin products.
- Assist the Showroom Director in ensuring the showroom team adheres to all company procedures and processes and strive to find and implement new ones that improve the business.
- Support the Showroom Director with performance management of the showroom team
- Document all dealings with customer complaints and resolve problems effectively.
- Propose investments to ensure that the showroom meets the standards expected.
- Contribute as directed to wider company initiatives, including business planning, product development and budgeting.
- A strong flair for selling
- Customer-focused, with a positive attitude and good people skills
- Able to negotiate effectively and communicate on all levels
- Good organisation skills and ability to work on several jobs at once
- Experience within the bathroom industry
- Manager Experience
Up to 28 days of holiday, plus public holidays
Health cash-back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover
Training & qualifications
Busy Bees Childcare Discount Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
Social events such as the Christmas Party, team lunches, and social events
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at [email protected].