Sales Support, Contracts - Dartford
Location: Dartford, DA2 6QA
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market leading service and standards. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Sales Support to help our Contracts team.
To provide support to the Contracts BDMs and the Project Specifying team by creating quotations, managing the CRM and providing administrative support as needed.
- Working alongside the Business Development Managers (BDM’s) to ensure all communications are handled and managed correctly and efficiently.
- Producing Quotations, Mood Boards, Specification Sheets, Technical Documents, and information upon request.
- To manage the in-house CRM system keeping it up to date with project registrations, addresses and project information.
- Deliver the required information to clients in line with C.P. Hart’s brand values.
- Liaise with the BDM’s constantly to ensure all tasks are completed in line with client’s expectations.
- Liaise with C.P. Hart internal departments when required, to progress any outstanding client issues.
- To carry out any other reasonable management request
- General office duties to include filing, passing on telephone message.
- To be main point of contact when BDM is on site.
You will ideally have experience working within a Luxury Bathroom Sales environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- Maths and English GCSE (A – C grade) or equivalent
- Engineering understanding.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good communication and computer skills (especially Excel)
- Friendly individual who is well organised.
- Work well under pressure.
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover
- Training, Qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as Christmas Party, Team Lunches
- Staff Discount
Department & location
You will be working with a great team at our Head Office in Dartford.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.