Sales Coordinator – Design Studio, Dartford
Location: Head Office, Dartford DA2 6QA
Salary range: £19k – £21k
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market-leading service and standards. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Sales Coordinator to help our Senior Sales Consultant in the Design Studio.
To assist the Senior Sales Consultant, including routing orders, supplying quotations to clients, liaising with suppliers and internal colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the Senior Sales Consultant’s retail and trade business.
- To coordinate the delivery of goods once orders have been placed.
- Once orders have been received contact is to be made with the client.
- Agreement to be made with the client on viable delivery dates for 1st delivery and any subsequent deliveries.
- Payments to be taken if necessary. Also, balance payments to be taken.
- Notepads to be completed and delivery dates booked.
- Advise client if a plan will need to be returned. Explain that Purchase Orders will not be sent until this has been returned.
- Monitor regularly the notepads and take responsibility for any delivery issues.
- Daily checks on My Active Documents to ensure that all new orders are dealt with and existing deliveries are correct and running smoothly.
- Producing Quotations, Mood Boards, Specification Sheets, Technical Documents, and information upon request.
- Deliver the required information to clients in line with C.P. Hart’s brand values.
- Liaise with C.P. Hart internal departments when required, to progress any outstanding client issues.
- To carry out any other reasonable management request.
- General office duties include filing, passing on telephone messages.
- To be the main point of contact whenever Senior Sales Consultant is unavailable.
- To cover the Design Studio.
You will ideally have experience working within a Luxury Bathroom Sales environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- Customer services experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Be able to multitask.
- Computer literate especially PowerPoint.
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover
- Training, Qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as Christmas Party, Team Lunches
- Staff Discount
- Life Assurance cover
You will be working with a great team at our Head Office in Dartford, DA2 6QA
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at email@example.com.