Location: Wimbledon Village, London.
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market-leading service and standards. Due to our continued success and expansion, we are looking for a Sales Consultant for our Wimbledon showroom.
Full-time, permanent; Monday-Saturday, with a day off during the week.
You will ideally have experience working within a luxury retail bathroom environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- A proven track record in sales is essential, ideally in the bathroom industry.
- Experience in selling bathrooms and tiles.
- Previous experience gained in a retail or customer-facing background is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-focused, with a positive attitude and good people skills.
- Able to negotiate effectively and communicate on all levels.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work on several jobs at once.
The key to the role is to achieve sales targets at the required margin whilst supplying the customer with an inspirational service. Responsibilities include:
- Meet, greet and direct customers around the showroom.
- Take leads for every customer contact.
- In a proactive way, chase leads, quotations, and order payment on a daily basis, keeping an up to date customer database.
- Provide the customer with detailed information and advice on products.
- Be accountable for keeping yourself up to date with product knowledge.
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure repeat business.
- Own customer problems, keeping them informed until a resolution has been found.
- Answer customer queries over the telephone, making sure the contact details are taken.
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and life assurance cover
- Training and qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as the Christmas Party and team lunches
- Staff discount
You will be working in our great new Wimbledon Village Showroom.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at email@example.com.