Sales Consultant – Chelsea
C.P. Hart is a privately-owned company that has specialised in luxury bathrooms for over 75 years and is the UK’s leading supplier of designer and luxury bathrooms. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Sales Consultant.
The key to the role is to achieve sales targets at the required margin whilst supplying the customer with an inspirational service.
- Meet, greet and direct customers around the showroom.
- Take leads for every customer contact.
- In a pro-active way, chase leads, quotations, and order payment on a daily basis, keeping up to date a customer database.
- Provide the customer with detailed information and advice on the product.
- Be accountable for keeping self, up to date with product knowledge.
- Build strong relationships with clients ensuring repeat business.
- Own customer problems, keeping them informed until a resolution has been found.
- Answer customer queries over the telephone, making sure the contact details are taken.
You will ideally have experience working within a luxury bathroom retail environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- A strong flair for selling.
- Customer-focused, with a positive attitude and good people skills.
- Able to negotiate effectively and communicate on all levels.
- Good organisation skills and ability to work on several jobs at once.
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover
- Training, Qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as Christmas Party, Team Lunches
- Staff Discount
You will be working with a great team at our Chelsea Showroom, London SW3 6HY.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.