QA Operative, Dartford
Location: Dartford, Kent DA2 6QA
C.P. Hart is a privately-owned company that has specialised in luxury bathrooms for over 75 years and is the UK’s leading supplier of designer and luxury bathrooms. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a QA Operative.
You will ideally have experience working within a retail design environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- Ability to meet QA KPIs
- To inform the line manager of any potential H&S concerns whether directly impacted or not
- To uphold the company values at all times
- English and Maths GCSE Grade (A-C)
- Good written and spoken English.
- Perform daily product inspections/repairs as directed by the Quality Manager/Technical Aftersales team.
- Identify spares and or services required to rework product to a high-quality level to return product to stock.
- Maintain clear and complete records of all activities performed including Company Business Management Systems, emails etc.
- Support all other C.P. Hart Colleagues with product knowledge.
- To liaise with suppliers and the Technical Team on product-related issues.
- Take on projects as determined by the QA manager, including NPD testing.
- Compliance with all company policies, and procedures.
- Any other duties that are necessary for the business.
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays.
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover.
- Training and qualifications.
- Cycle to Work.
- Social events such as the Christmas Party and team lunches.
- Staff discount.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at [email protected].