Project Specifier – Contracts North
Location: Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1BZ
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market-leading service and standards. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Project Specifier.
To provide support to the contracts business development managers (BDMs) and the project specifying team by creating quotations, managing the CRM, and providing administrative support as needed.
- Working alongside the BDMs to ensure all communications are handled and managed correctly and efficiently.
- Producing quotations, mood boards, specification sheets, technical documents, and information upon request.
- To manage the in-house CRM system, keeping it up to date with project registrations, addresses and project information.
- Deliver the required information to clients in line with C.P. Hart’s brand values.
- Liaise with the BDM’s to ensure all tasks are completed in line with the client’s expectations.
- Liaise with C.P. Hart internal departments when required, to progress any outstanding client issues.
- To carry out any other reasonable management request.
- General office duties, including filing and passing on telephone messages.
- To be the main point of contact when BDM is on site.
You will ideally have experience working within a luxury bathroom sales environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- Maths and English GCSE (A-C grade) or equivalent.
- Engineering understanding.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good communication and computer skills (especially Excel).
- A friendly individual who is well organised.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and private medical insurance cover
- Training and qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as the Christmas Party and taam lunches
- Staff discount
Department and Location
You will be working with a great team at our Bakewell Office.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.