Project Coordinater, Contracts (Maternity Cover)
Location: Head Office, Dartford
C.P. Hart is a privately-owned company that has specialised in luxury bathrooms for over 75 years and is the UK’s leading supplier of designer and luxury bathrooms. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Project Coordinator (mat cover).
To despatch the contract orders in line with the clients call off schedule.
- Co-ordinating Contract orders.
- Contact each client / site on receipt of order to introduce the company.
- Liaise with Purchasing to ensure goods are ordered in time with sites requirements.
- Provide clients with a breakdown of what has been delivered and lead time information.
- Advise clients of delivery times.
- Liaise with Transport and Warehouse when forecasting deliveries.
- Liaise with our third-party couriers to arrange separate deliveries.
- Liaise with accounts to ensure clients credit limit is sufficient for project.
- General office duties to include filing, passing on telephone messages.
You will ideally have experience working within a retail / office environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- Willingness to learn.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Use Excel and power point to a reasonable level.
- Friendly individual who is well organised.
- Ability to work at speed under pressure.
- Able to multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover
- Training, Qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as Christmas Party, Team Lunches
- Staff Discount
Department & location
You will be working with our great Contracts team at our Head Office, Dartford, Kent DA2 6QA .
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at email@example.com.