Project Coordinator, Contracts
Location: Head Office, Dartford DA2 6QA
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market-leading service and standards. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to help our Contracts Team.
To despatch the contract orders in line with the clients' call off schedule.
- Co-ordinating Contract orders. Liaising with Site to ensure the goods are delivered in line with the client’s schedule.
- Contact each client/site on receipt of order to introduce the company, explain the procedure, discuss call-offs, and project timescale. Possible site visit if required.
- Liaise with Purchasing to ensure goods are ordered in time with site requirements/call off schedule.
- Provide clients with a breakdown of what has been delivered and lead time information if required.
- Advise clients of delivery times.
- Liaise with Transport and Warehouse when forecasting deliveries.
- Liaise with our third-party couriers to arrange separate deliveries.
- Liaise with accounts to ensure clients credit limit is sufficient for the project.
- General office duties.
You will ideally have experience working within a retail/office environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- The willingness to learn.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Are able to use Excel and PowerPoint to a reasonable level.
- Are a friendly individual who is well organised.
- Has the ability to work at speed under pressure.
- Is able to multi-task.
- Has an attention to detail.
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover
- Training and qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as the Christmas Party and team lunches
- Staff discount
- Life assurance cover
Department & location
You will be working with a great team at our Head Office in Dartford DA2 7QA.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.