Project Co-Ordinator, Chelsea
Location: C.P. Hart Chelsea, SW3 6HY
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market-leading service and standards. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Project Co-Ordinator.
To despatch the contract orders in line with the client's call off schedule.
- Co-ordinating Contract orders and liaising with Site to ensure the goods are delivered in line with the client’s schedule.
- Contact each client/site on receipt of order to introduce the company, explain the procedure and discuss call-offs and project timescale. Possible site visit if required.
- Liaise with Purchasing to ensure goods are ordered in time with sites requirements/call off schedule.
- Provide clients with a breakdown of what has been delivered and lead time information if required.
- Advise clients of delivery times.
- Liaise with Transport and Warehouse when forecasting deliveries.
- Liaise with our third-party couriers to arrange separate deliveries.
- Liaise with accounts to ensure clients credit limit is sufficient for the project.
- General office duties.
You will ideally have experience working within a Retail/Office environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- A willingness to learn.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Are able to use Excel and PowerPoint to a reasonable level.
- Are a friendly individual who is well organised.
- Have the ability to work at speed under pressure.
- Are able to multi-task.
- Have close attention to detail.
- Up to 26 days holiday + public holidays.
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover.
- Training and qualifications.
- Cycle to Work.
- Social events such as the Christmas Party and team lunches.
- Staff discount.
- Life Assurance cover.
You will be working with a great team at our Chelsea showroom.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.