Junior Specification Administrator
Role: Full time, Permanent
Location: Dartford, Kent DA9 9AY
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market leading service and standards. Due to our continued success and expansion we are looking for a Junior Specification Administrator to join our Contract Team.
You will ideally have experience working within an administrative environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- Willingness to learn.
- Good communication, computer skills and attention to detail.
- Friendly individual who is well organised.
- Work well under pressure
Department & Location:
You will be working with our great contracts team at our Dartford Bridge Showroom offices, DA9 9AY
- Looking after the in-house CRM System.
- Inputting data onto Bistrack (quoting system).
- Taking phone calls and messages.
- Liaising with suppliers to register projects.
- Producing technical specifications and presentations for clients.
- General administration duties.
- Full bathroom specifying training will be given alongside the above duties.
Benefits you can expect are:
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover
- Training, Qualifications
- Personal Development
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as Christmas Party, Team Lunches
- Staff Discount
If you would like to apply for this position please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.