Location: London, Waterloo SE1 7DR
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market-leading service and standards. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Junior Designer to join our team.
To provide a design support function to the Director of Client Design & Design team.
- Design support to the design team working across Retail & Contracts.
- To manage the design service booking and maintain a log of enquiries.
- Create accurate AutoCAD 2D plans & elevations.
- Create 3D visuals using Virtual Worlds software.
- Maintain and update CAD library.
- Maintain and update the portfolio.
- Develop 2D/3D CAD product files into C.P. Hart product library to serve the design service.
- To support in design meetings and presentations as and when required.
- To assist with meeting & greeting clients in the showroom, with a particular emphasis on tiles and finishes.
You will ideally have experience working within a luxury retail design environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- A degree in a design-related subject is essential.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D.
- Experience with 3D modelling is an advantage.
- Design flair.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Experience in a sales/retail environment is an advantage.
- Up to 26 days holiday + public holidays
- Health cash back plans and Life Assurance cover
- Training and qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as the Christmas Party and team lunches
- Staff discount
You will be working with a great team at our Flagship Waterloo Showroom, London SE1 7DR.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.