Hansgrohe Focus Electronic Basin Mixer
Modern mixers in a clear, two-dimensional design concept. The Focus range creates ample space on washbasins, as well as in baths and showers. With a geometric design and offered in eco-friendly options, the Focus range does just that – it focuses on the need for mixers in the purest form with no frills.
· Spout projection: 127mm
· Mains connection: 230 V / 50 Hz
· Hygiene rinse (automatic water flow for 10 seconds every 24 hours following the last operation)
· Permanent rinse (single water flow for 180 seconds, suitable for thermal disinfection)
· Flow rate: 5 litres a minute at 3 bar
· Please note: Performance may be impaired if the sensor is obscured by the design of the washbasin, or when the wash basin is oversized and the distance between sensor and the washbasin edge is larger than 75 mm, functional restriction due to too great a distance
· Includes two filters with fine mesh to protect from incoming dirt, for assembly on existing angle valves. Filter elements can be removed and cleaned, non-return valve, non-return valve
German brassware manufacturers Hansgrohe are true innovators within the bathroom industry, and have a reputation amongst professionals for quality and reliability. They habitually call on the services of some of the world’s most acclaimed designers, such as Philippe Starck and Patricia Urquiola, to create new and exciting products.