The early 20th century was the inspiration behind the Axor Montreux collection. Elegant yet relaxed like a vintage 5-star hotel, this collection features mixers that will blend in effortlessly with classic bathrooms. Their traditional, industrial design will lend a historic feel, with the benefit of concealed modern technology within.
- Spout Projection: 234mm
- Normal spray
- Flow rate: 22 litres a minute at 3 bar
- Ceramic valves hot / cold 180°
- Integrated shower support
- Designed to run 2 outlets
- Free-standing installation
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- Non thermostatic
- AXOR Montreux Bath Filler & Cradle
- AXOR Montreux Floor Legs
- AXOR Montreux 1jet hand shower
- Metal shower hose 1.25m
German brassware manufacturers Hansgrohe are true innovators within the bathroom industry, and have a reputation amongst professionals for quality and reliability. They habitually call on the services of some of the world’s most acclaimed designers, such as Philippe Starck and Patricia Urquiola, to create new and exciting products.
Clean with warm soapy water followed by rinsing with clean water and drying with a soft cloth. All finishes are vulnerable to acid attack and some strong substances such as household cleaners or disinfectants can cause surfaces to go black or peel.