Front of House Receptionist / Customer Liaison
Location: London, Waterloo SE1 7DR.
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market-leading service and standards. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Front of House Receptionist / Customer Liaison.
To engage all visitors to the showroom and operate throughout the showroom ensuring every client has an inspirational visit.
- Play host to all visitors to the Waterloo showroom.
- Ensure all clients, without fail, are engaged and that they are signposted correctly to ensure their visit is inspiring.
- To facilitate all customer enquiries including taking leads for the sales team when necessary.
- To control all showroom and colleague communications.
- To take responsibility for the showroom housekeeping.
- To constantly monitor showroom displays and ensure they are always well presented.
- To cover main reception duties when required.
- To ensure completion and recording of the Showroom Customer Surveys.
- To support the sales team while they are with clients.
- To work alongside the management team on new projects related to customer service.
- To undertake any other reasonable management request.
- Adhere to the “Customer Service Standards” process and principles.
You will ideally have experience working within a luxury retail environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- Customer services experience
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Be able to multitask
- Computer literate
- Up to 26 days holiday + public holidays
- Health cash back plans and Life Assurance cover
- Training, qualifications
- Cycle to work
- Social events such as the Christmas Party and team lunches
- Staff discount
You will be working with a great team at our Flagship Waterloo Showroom, London SE1 7DR.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to
C.P. Hart’s HR Department at email@example.com.