Location: London, Waterloo SE1 7DR
C.P. Hart is the UK’s first choice premium bathroom company, known by all for its market-leading service and standards. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Designer to join our team.
To provide a professional design service for C.P. Hart customers and support showroom colleagues and customers' showroom experience by meeting, greeting, serving, and helping as required.
- To be based in the Waterloo showroom with visits to other C.P. Hart London showrooms as required for client presentations/meetings.
- Visit clients on-site to take accurate measurements of the room(s) to be designed, and to take a detailed brief and budget from the client.
- Create inspirational designs using AutoCad software for 2D plans and elevations, and Virtual Worlds software for 3D visuals along with mood boards
- Confidently present designs to clients, which meet their brief and budget.
- Maintain an accurate lead log.
- Forward plan all work to ensure that projects are delivered to an agreed schedule.
- Take on new projects as and when required, for any C.P. Hart showroom, as agreed by the Director of Client Design.
- Promote C.P. Hart exclusive products within designs to increase margin.
- To always work in partnership with the relevant sales consultant to ensure the design is checked and correctly specified.
- Liaise with installers, architects, interior designers, and developers.
- Attend design shows and networking events when required.
- To be willing to travel mainly within the UK, but occasionally abroad to Europe for product training purposes.
- Maintain the showroom sample library.
You will ideally have experience working within a luxury retail design environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following essential qualities:
- A degree in a design-related subject is essential.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D.
- Experience with 3D modelling is an advantage.
- Design flair.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Experience in a sales/retail environment is an advantage.
- Car & driver's license are an advantage.
- Up to 26 days holiday + public holidays
- Health cash back plans and Life Assurance cover
- Training and qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as the Christmas Party and team lunches
- Staff discount
You will be working with a great team at our Flagship Waterloo Showroom, London SE1 7DR.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to
C.P. Hart’s HR Department at email@example.com.