Location: Tunbridge Wells & Waterloo, London
C.P. Hart is a privately-owned company that has specialised in luxury bathrooms for over 75 years and is the UK’s leading supplier of designer and luxury bathrooms. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a Designer to join our fantastic Design team.
To provide a Professional Design Service for C P Hart customers.
- Visit clients on site to take accurate measurements of the room(s) to be designed, and to take a detailed brief and budget from the client.
- Create inspirational designs using Auto Cad software for 2D plans and elevations, and Virtual Worlds software for 3D visuals.
- Confidently present designs to clients, which meet their brief and budget.
- Maintain an accurate lead log with all fields constantly updated.
- Forward plan all work to ensure that projects are delivered to agreed schedule.
- Take on new projects as and when required, for any C.P. Hart showroom,
- Promote C.P. Hart exclusive products within designs to increase margin.
- To always work in partnership with the relevant sales consultant to ensure the design is checked and correctly specified.
- Liaise with installers, architects, interior designers, and developers.
- Attend design shows and networking events when required.
- Maintain showroom sample library.
You will ideally have experience working within a luxury bathroom sales / retail environment, although please do get in touch if you have any other relevant experience, as well as the following qualities:
- Degree in interior design or equivalent – essential.
- 3+ years of design industry experience.
- Bathroom design experience preferred but not essential.
- Auto CAD proficient is a must.
- 3D modelling experience preferred.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Driving licence and own car essential for visiting clients’ properties.
- Willing to work and travel between multiple sites (Tunbridge Wells / Waterloo).
- Willing to travel as and when necessary - Mainly within the UK, but training may be abroad in Europe.
- Up to 26 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Health cash back plans and Private Medical Insurance cover
- Training, Qualifications
- Cycle to Work
- Social events such as Christmas Party, Team Lunches
- Staff Discount
Department & location
You will be based in the Tunbridge Wells showroom 3-4 days per week, and the Waterloo showroom 1-2 days per week, depending on current project needs and commitments.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to C.P. Hart’s HR Department at email@example.com.